Creating valuable website content is one of the key factors in optimizing your SEO for search engines, such as Google. So how do you encourage your employees to take a part in creating blog posts?
I find it most difficult to start with a new topic, therefore at the beginning of every month I will post a list of possible topics in a Chatter group. Employees can then assign themselves to a given topic or create another topic they would rather blog about. This makes the hardest hurdle a lot more easy: the entry point.
Our topic list for December 2015:
- Florian: How CloudWharf handles blog postings.
- Compact: The Salesforce Winter ’16 release notes
- Lightning vs. Salesforce Classic: What you should know
- Trailhead: The fun way to become a Salesforce expert
- A quick overview of all Salesforce certifications
- How Salesforce split up the Technical Architect certification
- Generating approval processes through the Salesforce Metadata API
- Management by Objectives: Commitment by jointly defined objective agreements
- The new Community Cloud – Questions answered
- How to boost your front-end design with the new Lightning Design System
- Salesforce webinars – Why you should regularly check them out
- Chatter vs. Slack: Keep in touch!
- Ivan: Bulkify your triggers: a simple pattern to reuse for all Objects
- Decoding the enigma: What Clouds does Salesforce offer?
- The Cloud9 Salesforce IDE – How to code in the cloud.
- Ivan: Snippets – code fast with pleasure