Seeking Java developer to change the world! 🌍
If you’ve done the hard work to become a master of the craft of software, we are hoping you’ll spend a minute to consider this job (or, even better, to consider a path along these lines). 🚀
We work closely with our clients to create and improve products of great quality. We have considerable experience building custom systems for both startups and enterprises based on Salesforce and Heroku.
We’re a small team, but we got plenty to offer! We’re all good at what we do, and we enjoy working together.
You’ll have autonomy and respect from day one. No regulations or hierarchy, just a lot of interesting and challenging work to get done. Being a startup we all wear lots of hats and you will too. Meaning, you might take on tasks you have never done before.
Besides a fair monetary compensation, we offer, 28 days of vacation, language courses, various certifications, salary bonuses. And yes, we need to make a confession, there will be no cookies 🍪, but if necessary we will just deliver some to you.
The technology stack you’ll be working with includes (but is not limited to): Java,
Salesforce, Heroku, Java EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, HTML, CSS, jQuery. 👩🏼💻👨🏻💻
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll try, test, fail and learn all the time – step by step, one thing at a time.
- Develop and design web-application: back-end, front-end, and database, on the Heroku platform in accordance with functional requirements.
What skills you’ll need:
- Smart, gets things done think outside the box! 💁🏽♀️
- You are at least OK with Java and above mentioned stacks,
- Passionate about software development.
- Open minded and always learning.
- You don’t give up, but learn from your mistakes.
- Good English, as you will have to be able to understand customer requests. Don’t worry, we pay for language courses to upskill your Business English.
Extra points for any of the following:
- Experience in developing business systems and enterprise automation.
- Experience with Salesforce
- You speak/write in additional languages (especially German).
What we offer:
- Fair pay
- Paid courses in English 🇬🇧, German 🇩🇪
- Necessary equipment for work
- Competitive salary
- Compulsory salary bonuses
- Work in a young and talented team (it is possible to work remotely).
If you are excited about solving complex problems, taking on new challenges and kickstarting your career with an innovative tech company, we’d love to hear from you! 📩